- Price : £225 + VAT
- Duration : 1 day
Student options is an integral part of the timetabling process, one which may not involve the timetabler in some schools. This in our opinion is slightly foolish as an option scheme might be designed that won't be possible to timetable!
The course is very hands-on right from the start ensuring you know how the software operates as well as the work flow required in capturing, analysing and processing of the data. So if you operate fixed blocks or preference-led blocking you'll soon be up and running! For some people student options has historically been a manual task but now is the time for Options to take away all the donkey work and produce the final result and many iterations in much less time.
TimeTabler vouchers are available for this course
We operate small groups of a maximum trainer to delegate ratio of 1:8 and you will receive a certificate of attendance. You will be using student Options software which is written by Chris and Keith Johnson.
- Setting up your student populations
- How to import (if appropriate) your data
- Setting up subjects
- Entering student choices
- How can TOOLS be used
- Examining clash tables
- Producing option patterns
- Reviewing and counselling students
- Printing out your final pattern
- Exporting of the data
- Users of Options from October ReSolutions
- Users interested in using Options
- Have an understanding of your school curriculum and options requirements
- Delegates will have access to training laptops and data.
- Should delegates bring their own laptops with the software pre-installed they are more than welcome to use that during the course and time permitting work on their own data.
- If redeeming a voucher please state this when booking.
Included in the price
- Course materials
Next available Course dates
We do not currently have confirmed dates for this course, but we can always arrange on-site bespoke training for you, please enquire for details.
We can deliver all our training bespoke on-site to your school any time of year, please enquire for details.